Kempe Road, London, NW6
2 bedroom flat/apartment in London
£554 per week
- Stylish 2 double bedroom apartment | Large private courtyard garden | Ground floor | Excellent location between both Queen's Park and Kensal Rise amenities | Short walk to Queen's Park open space | Original wooden floors and high ceilings throughout | Excellent fitted storage throughout | Beautiful reception/dining space leading to garden | Open plan fitted kitchen with breakfast bar | Contemporary bathroom suite
- Stylish 2 double bedroom apartment
- Large private courtyard garden
- Ground floor
- Excellent location between both Queen's Park and Kensal Rise amenities
- Short walk to Queen's Park open space
- Original wooden floors and high ceilings throughout
- Excellent fitted storage throughout
- Beautiful reception/dining space leading to garden
- Open plan fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contemporary bathroom suite
UNDER OFFER - This is an excellent two double bed garden flat.
Both bedrooms have ample built in storage and are ideal for sharers or a family. With an open plan kitchen reception leading onto the private garden and modern bathroom this flat benefits from wood floors throughout..
Queens Park and Kensal Rise only a short walk away is in an amazing location. This flat is offered part furnished or unfurnished.
Updated photos coming week commencing 16/05/22
Council tax: Brent band E
No Dogs Allowed.
Further benefits include great transport links on the London Overground into the city from Kensal Rise, or Queens Park Bakerloo line.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members