Iridium, Mudeford, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23
4 bedroom house in Mudeford
£738 per week
- Four storey waterside townhouse | Over 2000 sq ft of accommodation | Four bedrooms all en suite | Kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances | Living room with terrace | Passenger lift to all floors | Double length garage and utility room | South facing terrace and three balconies | Harbour edge location | Short walk from the picturesque Mudeford quay & sandy Avon beach | Council Tax Band G
- Four storey waterside townhouse
- Over 2000 sq ft of accommodation
- Four bedrooms all en suite
- Kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances
- Living room with terrace
- Passenger lift to all floors
- Double length garage and utility room
- South facing terrace and three balconies
- Harbour edge location
- Short walk from the picturesque Mudeford quay & sandy Avon beach
- Council Tax Band G
- Council Tax Band: G
- Local Authority: BCP Council
The property is situated within easy reach of some of the area’s most beautiful beaches and unspoilt coastline with Mudeford’s sandy Avon Beach and Friars Cliff Beach easily accessible.
The picturesque Mudeford Quay is a short walk away. Also nearby is the New Forest National Park offering some of the country’s most stunning countryside interwoven with ancient woodlands.
The nearby historic town of Christchurch has
a wide range of shops, restaurants and banks. More extensive facilities can be found further afield at Bournemouth and Southampton.
Christchurch Railway Station provides a fast and regular service to Bournemouth, Southampton and London Waterloo. Bournemouth and Southampton International Airports are also within a short drive.
No 8 Iridium is a magnificent contemporary style house offering luxuriously appointed and spacious accommodation over four floors. The house has been creatively designed to take full advantage of the spectacular waterside location and benefits from spectacular views of the harbour and sea beyond.
On the second floor is a luxury open plan kitchen/dining area which includes a Poggenpohl fitted kitchen with integrated Gaggenau appliances.
There are fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and each has a luxurious en-suite bathroom.
On the top floor is the dual aspect living room with views over the Harbour towards Hengistbury Head and across to the Needles.
On the ground floor is the double garage, boat room / bed room , utility and shower room.
The property also has a large southerly facing terrace on the ground floor and balconies to the remaining three floors.
Iridium is situated in the grounds of the Christchurch Harbour Hotel, and benefits include the use of the newly completed spa and fitness centre with its indoor pool, room service to the house from the hotel.
The historic town of Christchurch has a wide range of shops, restaurants, banks and other local amenities. More extensive facilities can be found further afield in Bournemouth.
A short car ride from the property is the New Forest National Park offering some the country’s most stunning countryside interwoven with ancient woodlands.
Meet the Team
Winkworth Mudeford is owned and run by Director Simon Barnes along with the help of his dedicated and highly experienced team. We pride ourselves on offering high standards and a professional yet personal service and we always will go the extra mile to secure the best deal for our client.See all team members