Glenton Road, Lewisham, London, SE13
3 bedroom maisonette
£485 per week
- Three bedroom Period Maisonette | Split level | Attractive Kitchen/Diner | EPC rating: D | Unfurnished | Available immediately
- Three bedroom Period Maisonette
- Split level
- Attractive Kitchen/Diner
- EPC rating: D
- Available immediately
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
Spanning 1,148 sq ft. is this well presented three bedroom first and second floor maisonette located conveniently for Blackheath Village and Station as well as Lewisham Station and DLR.
The property is in good condition throughout and benefits from a bright and airy reception with high ceiling and sash windows to the front, an attractive large modern kitchen/diner and family bathroom. Upstairs are two large double bedrooms as well as a third single bedroom/ study.
The property is in a very desirable location and is perfect for the commute into the city with Blackheath Station only 0.5 miles away, Lewisham Station and DLR is 0.7 miles and Hither Green is 0.5 miles and close proximity to locals shops and Sainsbury’s at Lee Green. The popular open spaces of Manor House Gardens, (0.2miles), Blackheath Common, (0.6miles), and Greenwich Park, (0.9 miles), are all within a short walk.
Local Authority: Lewisham
Tax Band: D
- Entrance From Ground Floor
- Half Landing
- Tiled bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment. Low level WC with concealed cistern. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Under floor heating. Extractor fan. Fully tiled.
- First Floor
- Landing. Carpeted. Feature windows to rear. Coving.
- Reception Room
- 6.05m x 4.11m
- Marble fireplace with cast iron insert and tiled surround. Coving. Two large sash windows to front.
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- 4.27m x 3.99m
- Attractive modern units. Granite worktop with cupboards under and over. Sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps. Stainless steel double electric oven. Stainless steel gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Bosch washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher (all untested). Boiler. Period fireplace with stone surround. Built in cupboard. Sash window to rear.
- Second Floor Landing
- Access to a large boarded loft.
- 4.37m x 4.14m
- Built in cupboard. Halogen lighting. Feature fireplace with cast iron insert. Sash window to rear.
- 4.11m x 3.48m
- Halogen lighting. Period fireplace with cast iron insert. Feature window to front.
- 3.07m x 2.5m
- Carpeted. Feature window to front..
Meet the Team
As one of the oldest estate agents in Blackheath, ranked no 1 for both sales and lettings, our local knowledge and expertise is second to none. Our recently refurbished flagship office is found in the heart of the Village, directly opposite Blackheath Station, where you can call in for advice seven days a week.See all team members