Fairfield Avenue, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19
1 bedroom flat/apartment in Watford
£300 per week
- Stylish newly built one bedroom flat | High quality finish with integrated kitchen appliances | 0.1 Miles to Carpenders Park Station | Fitted wardrobe to bedroom | Balcony | Lift access | Video phone entry | Gas central heating | Unfurnished | Available from end of June 2022
- Stylish newly built one bedroom flat
- High quality finish with integrated kitchen appliances
- 0.1 Miles to Carpenders Park Station
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom
- Lift access
- Video phone entry
- Gas central heating
- Available from end of June 2022
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway with a storage cupboard, a spacious stylish lounge which opens up to the high gloss kitchen boasting stainless steel finishes, integrated appliances, and wood flooring. The generously sized bedroom features a fitted wardrobe. The property benefits from a private balcony through a sleek glass door, providing outside space allowing you to enjoy those summer months with a glass of wine.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, secure video entry phone system and a lift to all floors.
Fairfield Avenue is situated in the heart of South Oxhey and is only a moments’ walk away from the wide array of restaurants, shopping, and leisure facilities. Thus, offering convenient and seamless transport links from Carpenders Park station for National Rail and London Overground Services.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available from the end of June 2022.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Harrow Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members