Cornes Close, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
3 bedroom house in Winchester
£438 per week
- Three Bedroom House | Beautifully Presented Throughout | Western Ce Primary & Westgate School Catchments | Two Allocated Parking Spaces | Enclosed Rear Garden with Shed | Sizeable Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Downstairs W/C | En-suite Shower Room and Fitted Wardrobes to Master Three Piece Family Bathroom with Shower Over the Bath | Available NOW
- Three Bedroom House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Western Ce Primary & Westgate School Catchments
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Shed
- Sizeable Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs W/C
- En-suite Shower Room and Fitted Wardrobes to Master Three Piece Family Bathroom with Shower Over the Bath
- Available NOW
- Deposit: 5 Weeks rent
We are delighted to offer available to rent this immaculately presented, three bedroom terrace property; situated at the bottom of a peaceful cul-de-sac nearby to Royal Hampshire County Hospital, in Winchester.
The accommodation of the property briefly comprises a light entrance hall from which you access the downstairs W/C, the spacious kitchen/breakfast room and the superbly sized sitting/dining room on the ground floor. On the first floor the property has three bedrooms, two of which are doubles, as well as an en-suite and fitted wardrobes servicing the master bedroom. The three piece family bathroom is also situated on the first floor.
Externally, the property has a beautifully mature rear garden with shed and an elevated seating area, as well as a small front garden and two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property.
Cornes Close is a quiet cul-de-sac situated at the very top of Greenhill Road, nearby to Sarum Road, Romsey Road and Chilbolton Avenue. Another positive attribute of the location is that the property resides within Western Ce Primary and Wesgate School catchment.
An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the deceptively large proportions this property benefits from.
Meet the Team
Our team at Winkworth Winchester Estate Agents are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members