£369per week (£1,600 per month)
A two bedroom house, around a year old, finished to a high specification. Gardener, water softener and window cleaning included.
Number five Collins Close is a year or so old two bedroom house, finished to a high specification, with lovely high ceilings and large windows for such a modern house.
The property is available from 6th May and benefits from a beautifully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two large bedrooms each with en suite facilities and two off-street parking spaces.
A garden to the rear has side access, via a shared alley and a lockable shed.
The photographs and plans were produced last year prior to the last letting. Improvements since then will include;
• Blinds to be fitted to all windows including patio doors and neutral curtains to be installed in the sitting room and both bedrooms
• Water softener and drinking to be installed (and maintained/re-filled by the Landlord)
• Fitted wardrobes to be installed in both bedrooms
• 2 Wooden shelves to be fitted in the bedroom with the inset cupboard
• TV Aerial to be installed
The Landlord will also will provide a regular window cleaner and gardener.
EPC - B
£242per week (£1,050 per month)
£231per week (£1,000 per month)
£196per week (£850 per month)
£183per week (£795 per month)