Charsley Road, Wilton Park, Beaconsfield, HP9
3 bedroom house in Wilton Park
£635 per week
- Stunning New Build home | Three bedrooms | 17ft living room | 18ft contemporary kitchen/diner with underfloor heating | Parking for 2 cars including carport with EV charger | Excellent commuter links by road and rail to London | Close to woodland walks and open countryside | EPC B / Council Tax Band F
- Stunning New Build home
- Three bedrooms
- 17ft living room
- 18ft contemporary kitchen/diner with underfloor heating
- Parking for 2 cars including carport with EV charger
- Excellent commuter links by road and rail to London
- Close to woodland walks and open countryside
- EPC B / Council Tax Band F
- Deposit: 6 Weeks rent
Inside, the ground floor includes a spacious entrance hallway leading to a 17ft living room with French doors opening out onto the garden. The large kitchen breakfast room fulfils its brief as the hub of the home with underfloor heating, contemporary kitchen units and SMEG integrated appliances alongside ample space for a dining table. There is also a handy downstairs WC.
Stairs rise to first floor level where there are three bedrooms including a master suite which also benefits from built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. A contemporary bathroom serves bedrooms two and three and completes the first-floor accommodation.
Outside a carport and drive with EV charger, provides parking for 2 cars. A gate leads through to the rear garden which has been laid to lawn with a patio area ideal for al-fresco dining.
The property is located to the east of Beaconsfield; the picturesque old town with its wide range of pubs, independent shops and restaurants and the new town with Beaconsfield train station and more comprehensive amenities. The M40 meanwhile is within striking distance providing fast access to the M25, London and Oxford.
Meet the Team
Based in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town, our team are on hand to help whether you're buying, selling or renting. While we favour the local approach, by working closely with our national and London teams alongside a dedicated Corporate Services, marketing and PR department, we will give you an unparalleled advantage, putting your home in front of the right buyers and tenants throughout London and the UK.See all team members