Castle Terrace Road, Sleaford, NG34
2 bedroom house in Sleaford
£144 per week
- PERFECT FOR 'FTB' AND INVESTORS | CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE | NO CHAIN | TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS | OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER | LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- PERFECT FOR 'FTB' AND INVESTORS
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- NO CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
A holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required to hold the property whilst references are being carried out. If the applicant provides false or misleading information, withdraws from the property, fails Right to Rent checks or fails to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (or other deadline date mutually agreed in writing) the holding deposit can be retained.
Immigration Act 2014 and The Right to Rent regulation. Prospective tenants will be required to produce original identification documentation when renting in the UK.
The landlord has the right to decline an applicant after referencing.
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
- Entrance Hall
- With a UPVC part glazed door to front aspect.
- 3.20m x 3.11m (10'6" x 10'2")
- Having UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, power points, telephone point, TV point, wood effect flooring and understairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room
- 4.18m x 3.62m (13'9" x 11'11")
- An arch through from the lounge, this spacious dining room has a UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, electric fire with tiled surround and wooden hearth, power points and coving to ceiling.
- 2.44m x 2.39m (8'0" x 7'10")
- With a UPVC window to side aspect, and part glazed UPVC door to side aspect, base and eye level units with complimentary worktop over, tiled splashbacks, four ring gas hob, electric oven, space for fridge, stainless steel sink and power points.
- Bedroom One
- 3.32m x 3.16m (10'11" x 10'4")
- Having a UPVC window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, power points, radiator and coving to ceiling.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.53m x 3.20m (11'7" x 10'6")
- With a UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, power points, telephone point and coving to ceiling.
- Family Bathroom
- This fully tiled bathroom boasts a three piece suite comprising low level w/c, hand wash basin, panel bath, chrome heated towel rail and UPVC to rear aspect.
- To the rear of the property, accessed via a passage giving access for your bins, there is a small courtyard garden. There is also an outside store with space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members