Buckland Court, 102 Station Road, New Barnet, EN5
2 bedroom flat/apartment in 102 Station Road
£312 per week
This luxury apartment has all you need to make an impressive home. As well as balcony to sit and relax on, overlooking the views on a warm summers day, you'll two double bedrooms, an enormous reception room measuring 17'10 x 15'2 opening through an arch to the modern kitchen, a bathroom, en-suite shower room and a large entrance hallway too.
Set on the top floor you're bound to find things peaceful, there's an allocated parking space and New Barnet station is just a ten minute walk away at half a mile.
Available immediately. Sorry no DSS
- Entrance Hallway
- 3.58m x 2.24m (11'9" x 7'4")
- Laminate flooring, single radiator, spotlights, entry-phone, two large storage cupboards - one housing water tank.
- Reception Room
- 5.44m x 4.62m (17'10" x 15'2")
- Laminate flooring, two double radiators, double glazed windows to rear with double doors opening onto balcony, two ceiling light points. Archway through to...
- 3.25m x 2.20m (10'8" x 7'3")
- Double glazed window to side, tiled lino flooring, integral gas oven & hob with extractor over, dishwasher and washer/dryer, range of wall & bas units, window to side, fridge-freezer, tiled splashbacks, spotlights.
- Bedroom Two
- 5.49m > 4.4m x 2.7m
- Close fitted carpet, single radiator, double glazed window to side, ceiling light point.
- Bedroom One
- 3.20m x 3.12m (10'6" x 10'3")
- Close fitted carpet, single radiator, double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
- En-suite Shower Room
- 2.00m x 1.73m (6'7" x 5'8")
- Lino flooring, single radiator, walk-in shower, wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, spotlights, storage cupboard.
- 2.95m x 2.00m (9'8" x 6'7")
- Lino flooring, wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand held shower, partly tiled walls, single radiator, extractor fan, spotlights.
- Balcony & allocated parking space.
Meet the Team
Paul leads an impressive team who have been together for over 25 years, live locally, went to local schools and really understand the area. We have a deep understanding of the Barnet area and provide honest advice to our clients.See all team members