Brougham Place, Farnham, GU9
4 bedroom in Farnham
£438 per week
- 4 BEDROOMS | ENTRANCE HALL | CLOAKROOM | KITCHEN | UTILITY ROOM | LIVING ROOM | BATHROOM | PATIO GARDEN
- 4 BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UTILITY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- PATIO GARDEN
UCA STUDENTS- A 4 double bedroom house with paved garden located in Upper Hale with bus service into Farnham. Available to a group of 4 students to rent as a joint tenancy from August 2022 for an 12 month tenancy. EPC C
• Ideal for a group of four UCA students to rent as a whole.
• All students need UK based Guarantors or will need to pay the year's rent in advance.
• Within a strictly no smoking building.
• Double Beds, desks, chairs and cupboards provided in each bedroom. There is also several sofas in the communal space.
• Lockable storage In the garden which can house bicycles
• Tenants to Contribute to household communal Utility Bills
• No pets
• 12 months fixed term
• Residents Parking available for an annual fee
• Video Tour/ Virtual viewings available
All mains services.
Council Tax Band C
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Living Room
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Patio Garden
Farnham is a historic former market town lying on the Surrey/Hampshire border, widely recognised for its attractive architecture. The town offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities. Within the town is a train station providing direct access to London Waterloo in approximately the hour. The town also lies on the A31 connecting Guildford and the A3 to the east and Winchester to the west. The A331, (Blackwater Valley link road) provides dual-carriageway access to the M3 in the north. There are also outdoor pursuits at Alice Holt Forestry Commission and Frensham Ponds including walking, riding, sailing and cycling.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members