Beckenham Road, Beckenham, BR3
2 bedroom flat/apartment in Beckenham
£277 per week
- Two double bedrooms | 21ft open plan kitchen/lounge | Bathroom | Light and airy | Near two stations
- Two double bedrooms
- 21ft open plan kitchen/lounge
- Light and airy
- Near two stations
Situated near the town centre, plus in easy reach of both clockhouse and Kent House Stations.
- Via communal entrance hall and stairs leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Front door, entry phone system, fitted carpet.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- 6.43m x 4.04m (21'1" x 13'3")
- Double glazed sash windows to rear, fitted wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, wall mounted boiler, feature fireplace surround, radiator, fitted carpet and tiled to kitchen.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.50m x 3.12m (14'9" x 10'3")
- Double glazed windows to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5" x 10'5")
- Double glazed windows to front, radiator
- Panelled bath with shower/mixer attachment, pedestal wash hand basin low-level WC, radiator, vinyl flooring.
- Service Charge
- £1,100 pa
- Ground Rent
- £200 pa
Meet the Team
Not only is Winkworth Beckenham Estate Agents situated in the heart of Beckenham High Street, our team are at the heart of the Beckenham community too. All of us have lived and worked in the area for years. That means we have extensive knowledge of Beckenham and the surrounding area including Bromley, Park Langley, Shortlands and West Wickham. So whether you're buying, selling, letting, renting or simply after advice, we're keen to help.See all team members