Ashburnham Road, London, NW10
4 bedroom house in London
£1,500 per week
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- MUSIC STUDIO
- Gorgeous Open-Plan Kitchen Reception
- 40ft South Facing Private Garden
- Three Bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Period Charm With A Contemporary Finish
- Deposit: 6 Weeks rent
- Council Tax Band: E
- Local Authority: Brent
NEW - Rarely do properties of this quality come to the lettings market. This wider than average property comprises four bedroom and three bathrooms (two en- suite) set over the top two floors. The ground floor offers spacious lateral living with a larger than average reception room with double doors and a stunning open plan kitchen living room with double bi-folding doors opening onto the south facing private garden.
Additional rooms include a separate w/c, utility room and trained studio / office which has been treated so it is acoustically balanced for reference standard audio-visual work.
Ideal for any video editor / film maker / director / composer / musician or online media maker that needs a balanced treated workspace.
Crucial so they can trust what they are hearing in the room will translate to TV / Cinema / Online just as they are hearing it in the room.
Previously used by a film composer to score and mix feature films.
It would equally as well as an office as its totally silent and wonderful asset for concentration and focus.
Also would work perfectly as a video games / tv room for kids as its partially soundproofed!
Additional Features Include:
• Calder & Aysgarth Showers and bath in solid brass throughout first floor bathrooms by the Cast Iron Bath Company.
• Underfloor heating in all first floor bathrooms programmable with Voice Via Alexa or Home Kit home automation.
• 50+ Philips Hue lights all programmable for light temperature and colour for the Kitchen area & ground floor and outside seating areas, all controllable via home automation. Hue motion sensor triggering for entrance hall and first floor lights ( all operable by switch for simplicity) so will offer some light in corridors at night for bathroom trips.
• Full Sonos complete surround system and 79’ Sony screen for LV room.
• Ring pro door system with camera alerts and recording / monitoring (service at additional cost)
• Underfloor heating for the entire ground floor including the lifting and re-laying of original Edwardian tiles over the heating system in the entrance hall.
Meet the Team
Our team are here to support and advise our customers when they need it most. We understand that buying, selling, letting or renting can be daunting and often emotionally meaningful. We are there, when it matters, to make the journey as stress-free as possible.See all team members