child mortarboard gbp briefcase bath coffeecup tree twitter search crosshair fax house papers sort house-pound brochure list-items notes printer video-camera video virtual-video bath bed camera floorplan heart-empty heart-filled heart-empty-thin heart-filled-thin sofa calculator compass share clock list map-pen map-pin pencil save business-card letter phone heard people pointer cross linkedin google-plus facebook arrow-right close triangle-down my-wink my-wink-thick house-circle loading-spinner bell close-circle dog link pinterest school transport wardrobe arrow-up one two three four five six seven tick

Hyde Court, Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20

2 bedroom retirement property in Friern Barnet Lane

£192,500 Leasehold

  • 2
  • 1

With views over playing fields from every room, you'll find this second floor flat in the Hyde Court development, being offered on a shared ownership basis for purchasers over the age of 55.

Free to decorate in your own taste and style, inside you'll find two bedrooms a reception room openting to balcony, kitchen and bathroom... while there's a selection of communal facilities including a lift, lounge, laundry and beautifully maintained gardens. There's also visitor and resident parking spaces available, and management help at hand.

70% share can be purchased at the fixed asking price of £192,500, while the remaining 30% is owned by Home Group.

Bus-links to local amenities can be found nearby on Friern Barnet Lane and the surrounding areas include Whetstone, Barnet and North Finchley offering a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants to choose from.

Reception Room
4.30m x 3.60m (14'1" x 11'10")


Kitchen
2.80m x 2.10m (9'2" x 6'11")


Bedroom One
4.30m x 2.70m (14'1" x 8'10")


Bedroom Two
2.40m x 2.30m (7'10" x 7'7")


Bathroom
2.80m x 1.40m (9'2" x 4'7")

Inside Barnet

from a local eye view

In the area

Thirty-five minutes from Central London and with a massive selection of schools to offer, it's pretty easy to see why Barnet is popular. Steeped in history its bustling High Street and green open spaces seen from every hilltop, make it a very pleasant place to live.

More about the Area

Gallery

With views over playing fields from every room, you'll find this second floor flat in the Hyde Court development, being offered on a shared ownership basis for purchasers over the age of 55.

Free to decorate in your own taste and style, inside you'll find two bedrooms a reception room openting to balcony, kitchen and bathroom... while there's a selection of communal facilities including a lift, lounge, laundry and beautifully maintained gardens. There's also visitor and resident parking spaces available, and management help at hand.

70% share can be purchased at the fixed asking price of £192,500, while the remaining 30% is owned by Home Group.

Bus-links to local amenities can be found nearby on Friern Barnet Lane and the surrounding areas include Whetstone, Barnet and North Finchley offering a great selection of shops, cafes and restaurants to choose from.

Reception Room
4.30m x 3.60m (14'1" x 11'10")


Kitchen
2.80m x 2.10m (9'2" x 6'11")


Bedroom One
4.30m x 2.70m (14'1" x 8'10")


Bedroom Two
2.40m x 2.30m (7'10" x 7'7")


Bathroom
2.80m x 1.40m (9'2" x 4'7")

Live like a local

  • Totteridge & Whetstone
  • Oakleigh Park
  • Woodside Park
  • West Finchley
  • New Southgate
  • New Barnet

Thirty-five minutes from Central London and with a massive selection of schools to offer, it's pretty easy to see why Barnet is popular. Steeped in history its bustling High Street and green open spaces seen from every hilltop, make it a very pleasant place to live.

Contact Barnet

Winkworth Barnet

Office Microsite
Latitude: 51.625938 Longitude: -0.17005