Fill out your details below for a chance to win this great prize.
Outdoor cinema company, The Luna Cinema will be kicking off its annual showcase of classic and contemporary films this summer and in celebration of our sponsorship of the events, Winkworth is offering you a chance to win a pair of tickets to an outdoor cinema screening of your choice.
4 lucky winners will receive two tickets each to a screening of their choice at one of the events run by The Luna Cinema this summer*.
The Luna Cinema is the country's leading producer of open air cinema events. Their screenings follow one simple formula: a classic film on a big screen in a beautiful or prestigious setting. They use state of the art screens, digital projectors and bespoke sound equipment to provide a cinema quality visual and audio experience.
To learn more about The Luna Cinema and to see a full list of films and where they can be seen visit www.thelunacinema.com.
*excluding screenings at Opera Holland Park and Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
Please also, like us on Facebook: Winkworth Estate Agents and follow us on Twitter: @WinkworthUK for a higher chance of winning.
Each action counts as an entry - the more you complete, the higher your chances of winning!
The closing date for entries is Friday 30 June 2017, and the winner will be contacted via email the following week. The winner will also then be announced on social media.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read these carefully.
- The Winkworth Competition is open to anyone in the UK.
- The competition is free to enter.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- To successfully enter the competition you must fill in all fields in the form supplied above.
- For a higher chance of winning, you need to Like or follow the Winkworth social media accounts. On Facebook, like this page (https://www.facebook.com/Winkworthestateagents/) and on Twitter, follow this page (https://twitter.com/WinkworthUK). Once you have filled in your details, you will be entered into the competition.
- The information explaining how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entrants to the competition are bound by the entirety of these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Winkworth Marketing team.
- The winners will be contacted w/c 3rd July 2017 via email using the address provided. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted, the prize may be awarded to another entrant.
- By submitting their name and email address, entrants agree to be opted into Winkworth’s marketing database. Any personal information will be solely used by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Users may unsubscribe at any time.
- No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non–transferrable. The prize does not include travel expenses to and from the cinema screening chosen or any other costs incurred in accepting the prize, including, but not limited to, travel, parking fees, accommodation, and food and drink expenses.
- No responsibility is taken for entries lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions or failures, virus, bugs, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any other causes outside the control of Winkworth.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prizes, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Winkworth. Accordingly, Winkworth may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the competition, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Winkworth as a result thereof.
- This competition is organised and operated by Winkworth Franchising Limited of 1 Lumley Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 6TT.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition the decision of Winkworth shall be final and no correspondence or discussions shall be entered into.
- Competition is not open to Winkworth employees and their immediate family members.
- Duplicate entries will not be counted.
- The winner can pick from any of the screenings in The Luna Cinema season in July, August and September, excluding those at Opera Holland Park and Regent's Park Open Air Theatre.
- Winners will be entitled to two general admission tickets to a screening of their choice. Winkworth will contact the winner telling them they have won, and they will later be contacted by a member of the team at The Luna Cinema to organise the prize.
La La Land © 2017 Summit Entertainment.