For Chinese investors, the UK property market represents an incredible opportunity
Sights set on the UK?
Our China desk is a truly unique service, which supports the ever-increasing number of Chinese investors looking to buy property in the UK.
Chinese-based investors view the UK property market as an incredible opportunity. Mature, stable and secure, our capital city is seen to offer one of the highest returns on investment in comparison to other major international cities.
Seven reasons why the Chinese invest in UK property
- Chinese investors can buy as much property as they can afford in the UK. There are no citizenship, visa or residency requirements.
- The UK is central. It shares part of its working day with both Beijing and New York, and is perfectly positioned for travel to America, Europe and Asia, with Heathrow offering fantastic global connections.
- We have an excellent education system. Four of the world’s top six universities are in the UK.
- New developments are restricted in London, so existing property retains its value.
- There are already large Chinese ethnic communities throughout the UK, with many thriving Chinatowns.
- The UK’s property market has demonstrated the most stable growth of any developed country over the last ten years, and its rental yield outstrips New York, Sydney, Paris, Milan, Toronto, Beijing and Shanghai.
- The UK is a stable democracy, which has protected property rights for hundreds of years.
Offering an unparalleled level of expertise, our experienced team provides an end-to-end service tailored to investors exact requirements. We’ll handle everything from scheduling visits and property viewings, through to translation, immigration, legal and financial support, and property management.
Our China Desk is headed by Lexi Guo, who has incredible connections across China and the UK. Her team listen to investors specific needs, and introduce them to properties they feel will be of real interest to them.
Speak to your local office about how the Winkworth China Desk can help with your property sale.