£54,950 Share of Freehold

Ref No: WNKBOU000319

Birthorpe Road, Billingborough, Lincolnshire, NG34

2 bedroom terraced house in Billingborough

See more images Back

Property no longer available


Description

Winkworth are pleased to offer for sale this shared equity property, for £60,000 you buy 55% of the property, the other 45% being owned by the Nottingham Housing Association. For further details please contact the sales office. This larger than average semi with two double bedrooms was constructed approx. ten years ago and benefits from having a modern fitted bathroom suite, non-estate location and off street parking to the rear. Billingborough is a delightful village on the south side of Sleaford which boasts many local amenities including shops, primary school and high school. An internal viewing is highly recommended.


Entrance Porch

Bedroom Two
12.08 x 8.11 (ft)

Lounge
12.08 x 9.04 (ft)

First Floor Landing

Kitchen/Diner
15.10 x 9.01 (ft)

Bathroom

Bedroom One
12.02 x 9.03 (ft)

Hall

Your local guide:

At a glance

  • 1 Reception rooms
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathrooms
  • Gardens: Garden
  • Parking: Off Street Parking

Recently Viewed

Recent searches

Browse by office

Journey heatmap

Your heatmap is loading. Please be patient.