Interested to see what setting up a franchise with Winkworth means from the point of view of a franchisee? Follow the below links to read about some of their experiences....
- Converting to the Winkworth Brand - Winkworth Westbourne
- 'Cold Start' a new Winkworth office - Winkworth Devizes
- From Independent to Franchise - Winkworth Weybridge
Converting to the Winkworth brand
Ben Jesty joined Winkworth in 2011 after previously trading as Mitchells estate agents in Westbourne, which had been trading since 1995.
- Consistently ranked number one agent in our area for new instructions and overall available stock in both sales and lettings
- Regularly hold almost double the number of instructions than our competitors in the area we operate in
- Turnover is increasing year-on-year as market share continues to grow
Having run our own business for many years, we were concerned at the thought of having to answer to a head office or becoming more like a corporate agency. This has certainly not been the case, and although we have regular contact and support from Franchising, we have the autonomy to run the business on a day to day basis as we wish. We have no regrets in the decision we made and we are excited about what the future holds as the Winkworth brand grows stronger.